Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

English Spoken Pattern - 6

Please make sure that + (subject + verb)

“Please make sure that she wakes up on time.”
“Please make sure that she gets to school.”
“Please make sure that dinner is ready when we get home.”
“Please make sure that your assignment is done.”
“Please make sure that the water is not too hot.”
“Please make sure you cook the meat long enough.”
“Please make sure that we leave on time.”
“Please make sure you record our favorite TV show.”

It’s hard for me to + (verb)

“It’s hard for me to accept what you are telling me.”
“It’s hard for me to argue your point.”
“It’s hard for me to consider your other options.”
“It’s hard for me to depend on you.”
“It is hard for me to decide where to go tonight.”
“It is hard for me to explain my actions.”
“It is hard for me to guarantee your success.”
“It is hard for me to handle so much pressure.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu