Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Buying & Selling by Sayar Antony

Buying & Selling
==============
- What's the price?
-How much is it?
- How much doescit cost?
ဘယ္ေလာက္လဲ?

May I help you?
Can I help you?
ဘာကူညီေပးရမလဲ ?
- It's too expensive.
- It's rather expensive.
- It's very expensive.
ေတာ္ေတာ္ေစ်းႀကီးတာပဲ
- Any cheaper one?
ဒီထက္ေစ်းသက္သာတာမ႐ွိဘူးလား?
- How much do you want to pay
for it?
အဲဒါအတြက္ေစ်းဘယ္ေလာက္ေပးခ်င္လဲ?
- I want to pay no more 500.
၅၀၀ထက္ပိုမေပးခ်င္ဘူး။
- How many do you want?
အေရအတြက္ ဘယ္ေလာက္လိုခ်င္လဲ?
- What colour do you want?
ဘာအေရာင္လိုခ်င္လဲ?
- Can I have a look at it?
တခ်က္ေလာက္ၾကည့္လို႔ရမလား?
- Can I try it on?
စမ္း၀တ္ၾကည့္လို႔ရမလား.
- Where can I try it on?
ဘယ္မွာ စမ္း၀တ္ၾကည့္လို႔ရမလဲ?
- Where is the fitting room?
အ၀တ္အစားလဲခန္း ဘယ္မွာလဲ?
- Which size do you want?
ဘယ္ဆိုက္လိုခ်င္လဲ?
- Can I get a smaller one?
ဒီထက္ေသးတာမ်ားရႏိုင္မလား?
- How much do you think i paid
for this?
ဒီအတြက္ဘာ္ေလာက္ေပးခဲ့ရတယ္လို႔
မင္းထင္လဲ?
- How much is that altogether?
စုစုေပါင္း ဘယ္ေလာက္က်လဲ ?
- That's more than i want to
spend.
ကြၽန္ေတာ္သံုးခ်င္တာထက္ ပိုမ်ားေနတယ္
- Any cheaper one?
ဒီထက္ေစ်းပိုသက္သာတာ႐ွိလား?
- I want to pay no more 500.
၅၀၀ ထက္ပိုမေပးခ်င္ဘူး။
အစစအရာရာ အဆင္ေျပၾကပါေစ ။
ဆရာအန္တိုနီ
Sayar WinNaingOo Facebook မွကူးယူေဖာ္ျပသည္

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu