Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Hidden and Autoplayed Background Music!


Many have been asking me about this and I’ve decided to make a tutorial. So yeah, this is about how to have a background music that is hidden and autoplayed. It’s also very easy, you don’t have to sign up anywhere. Just Youtube.com (no need to have an account) ;]
  • Go to Youtube and choose your music. I suggest you click on the official music video. I’m going to use Safe and Sound as an example.
  • Under the video, click Share.
  • Click Embed.
  • Get the code.
  • To make it hidden, change the width and height to “1”.
  • To make it autoplayed, add  "?autoplay=1" after the “http://www.youtube.com/embed/WHATEVERISINHERE”
  • The code will look like this (if Safe and Sound):
<iframe width=“1” height=“1” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/RzhAS_GnJIc?autoplay=1” frameborder=“0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • Put the code in your description (don’t worry, it won’t show in your About Me ^_^) and voila! You have a hidden and autoplayed background music!
I hope I was able to help you (:


အဆင္ေျပပါေစ
က်ိဳကၡမီသား လင္းႏိုင္ဦး
★★★★★★★★★

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu